Saturday, December 04, 2004

Sale Bonanza

This weekend:
  1. Old Navy Friends and Family 20% off
  2. Banana Republic Friends and Family 30% off
  3. Kenneth Cole Friends and Family 30% off
  4. Bath and Body Works Tutti Dolci Lip Gloss Free with Purchase and Coupon
  5. Archiver's Scrapbooking extravaganza - Make It and Take Its
  6. In NYC: Jimmy Choo's sample sale...up to 60% off. NICE!

On Thursday, Starbucks had its Cheer Party at its stores. They gave out free tall holiday coffees, your choice of eggnog latte, gingerbread latte, or peppermint mocha. I got the gingerbread latte. Yum. I love Starbucks. I love their red holiday cups. And I love their stenciling on the cardboard thing they put around the cup. What is that anyway? Is it a gripper? Or is it supposed to prevent you from burning yourself? I have never figured it out. They also had cranberry cream bars. Although I don't like cranberries, this was delish. As Kunj and I talked about it later, if we had been in the same town, we would have traipsed all over hitting every Starbucks.

I wonder how Bath and Body Works is doing in revenue...because they seem to have a lot of these free offers with purchase lately. It's very interesting, considering Limited Brands, Inc. is under their predicted forecasts this year. I know some of their stores aren't doing as well as from the market and stock reports, but I wonder how Bath and Body Works is holding up. Victor and I will have to have a conversation about this. Speaking of stores that are owned by Limited Brands, Inc., Express is having their semi-annual pant sale, $29.50 and up. It started yesterday.

Wal-Mart is under their predicted forecasts also. As a result, they have unveiled a new holiday advertisement, having chosen 25 "gadgets" to promote as newly-reduced merchandise. We'll see how this works for the company who only puts out circulars 12 times a year.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home