Monday, December 06, 2004

Someone You Should Know

Today's Hero of the Day: Julio A. Nolasco...who emailed me today with _14_, yes _14_ Friends and Family Coupons. He's a winner.

Amongst them:
*Dana Buchman, 30% off thru next Sunday (the 12th)(New York, Florida, Arizona only)
*Elisabeth, 30% off thru next Sunday (the 12th). You can also use this online by typing in code FAF30
*Ellen Tracy, 30% off thru next Sunday (the 12th). Good only at the Manhasset, NY store.
*Laundry (by Shelly Segal), 30% off thru next Sunday (the 12th) (New York, Florida, California only)
*Mexx, 30% off thru next Sunday (the 12th)(New York, New Jersey, Georgetown in DC only)
*Steve Madden, 30% off thru today. Use it online by typing in the code FAFAMDO4.

I didn't know about the Sephora one...it expired yesterday with 20% off. Oh well. It would have come in handy online maybe.

For those of you in New York, Ralph Lauren is having its yearly handbag sample sale, up to 80% off, this week. Tuesday thru Thursday 8 am until 7 pm, except for Thursday when it ends at 4 pm. Park Central Hotel at 870 7th Avenue on the first floor. I got that from Julio and another email so I figure the details must be right. Not a big fan of Ralph Lauren bags tho...I prefer Kate Spade and Donna. But heck, other people must like it because they're sure still in business!

Other things: Lord And Taylor is having its Clinique Bonus Time until Christmas. It's actually a pretty good package. I think Prescriptives is having a makeover session of some sort...I have to look into that. Neiman Marcus is having a cosmetic makeover thing tomorrow and Wednesday; it's the one on Michigan Avenue.

Did anyone go to that fashion sample sale in Chicago on Sunday? I forget where it was, but if you did, you have to let me know if it was good!

I am working on learning how to post pictures. haha. I am such a nerd!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home