Friday, December 10, 2004

A Good Day

You gotta wonder why I've never really taken advantage of price adjustments before. I'm not sure why I haven't either. Maybe it's because when I make a purchase, I am just so firmly convinced of its "good deal" status, that I don't care? No clue.

So today I waltzed into Gap and found out that the dress that I bought during Thanksgiving had been marked down. It's a NICE black dress...you know, simple, black, slightly flared skirt, reaches the knees, A-line...your classic black dress. I whipped out my receipt and got $15 back. NICE. I think I could make some serious money in price adjustments...and I don't get the guilty "I've spent too much" feeling...AND I still have the item in question in my hot little hands!

Not only does Limited still have their ribbon sweaters for $10, they have also put out cute cardigans for the same price...and your basic sweater turtlenecks...all for $10. I think they've usurped Abercrombie's $10 sweater sale, which I look forward to every year.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's my girl! You're CRAZY!

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home