Monday, December 13, 2004

Makeup Bargains

I have stuff I never knew I owned.

Case in point: I was in Rockford on Friday asking Regina if I should keep certain clothes because apparently she knows my wardrobe better than I do!! HAHA. I am such a dork! I'm like, "Oh, should I keep this?" And she's like, "Don't you already have something like that in a lighter shade of brown?" I tell you, I need to create that clothes database (kinda like the one that Cher has in Clueless ASAP.

Today I was cleaning out the front of a shelf in the bathroom closet, thinking that I have way too much makeup, samples, and whatever beauty products that I should start using...ie eye serum for the eye wrinkles that have started forming since I entered medical school!...well, I forget what I was looking for because I didn't find it, but I found a new bottle of Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion that I have never ever opened and was so desperately needing since I am on the last legs of my other bottle! So now I don't have to go out and buy it. I also found a blush brush I bought a LONG time ago from Sephora and never used. Maybe one of these days I should clean my entire beauty supply and donate all the samples that I will never use to a women's shelter or something.

So because I seem to have enough beauty products, I won't be buying anything anytime soon. Which is a shame because it's Clinique Bonus Time at Lord and Taylor's, and the gift is pretty good! I was going to get the lotion, but since I found my next bottle, I guess I'll wait until next time. There is free shipping at the Clinique site until the 15th. Lancome is also have its 7 days of Christmas bonus time online. A couple of offers. Free shipping plus a sample of eye makeup remover until the 17th. Then, if you spend over $25, you can put in another code for your choice of any 7 free sample offers. The link is
http://www.lancome-usa.com/_us/_en/landing/7daysoflancomefinal.aspx

There are a bunch more things going on right now...you just have to visit the makeup counters to find out.


A new makeup store to check out:
Powder Room
705 W. Armitage Avenue
They have lots of stuff. Kinda like Sephora except they even carry stuff I have never heard of. Thus, it must be good. :-)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home