Monday, January 03, 2005

Tsunami Volunteering

A site I stumbled upon today. United Volunteers - http://www.unitedvolunteers.com. Looks like something promising.

I cannot say anything specific, but my faith in the world is being slowly restored. A bit has to be attributed to the new environment I find myself in. I feel like I'm slowly waking up and "I see the world is just as it should be."

Hilarious conversations with a fashionista about Banana Republic, Coldstone Creamery creations, Express's new fraud-detection system, Victoria Secret's smocks, and Saks Fifth Avenue. An extensive list of my purchases made at the Bath and Body Works semi-annual clearance sale. Lamentations of the suspectible bargains out there. January is the month to stock up on linens and Christmas concoctions. The new era of regifting. Many shopping ruminations in the forecast.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home