Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I Pass, You Pass, We all Pass

I just bought my I-Pass. It better work right. All this nonsense over some square transponder. Ugh. haha...the lady at the Jewel was like, "You want a what?" And I was like, "An I-Pass, please." And she's like, "I think you're the last person in Illinois that doesn't have one."

In case I am not the last person, you can get the I-Pass at any Jewel store or online at
http://www.getipass.com. Come January 1st, tolls increase to 80 cents unless you have an I-Pass. Ugh...that dinky thing is going to screw up my windshield!

On a non-shopping note, the Chicago Tribune ran an article today about how the newest psych study hints at a glass ceiling at the alter. This study stated that men were more likely to marry less accomplished women and that powerful women were at a disadvantage. HMMM...I have to say that this parallels Catherine's thinking during our numerous discussions on men. I think it's kinda sad because I don't like to be judged on my brains or my logic or whatever...but we all know it happens. Regardless, I think powerful women should rock on.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a smart powerful woman. Too bad the study didn't talk to me. -J

7:28 PM  
Blogger Cherie said...

Ohmigosh! Kunjali! hahaha. I laughed hilariously when I read this! Mine is actually still on my desk! My dad asked me if it was okay if he just left the I-Pass on the dashboard so the velcro wouldn't ruin the windshield!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home