Tuesday, October 24, 2006

October is not December

STOP THE CHRISTMAS CREEP!!

Okay. Sorry. I had to get that out of my system. One of my biggest pet peeves is the stores all bringing out the holiday decorations before Thanksgiving...and now it's even before Halloween. I don't really mind them doing it before Halloween that much because it's also a commercialized holiday, but it just kills me that they do it before Thanksgiving and just skims over that holiday. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays because it's such a simple holiday. Giving thanks. Getting stuffed. Remembering history. Watching football. I hate it when stores commercialize everything.

In other news, I also want to know where my Espirit online purchase is. I bought a bunch of stuff from their website 10/19. It's now like five days later, and my box is still sitting in some sorting place in Ohio. Stupid Fed Ex!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home